WEEK 6 – Summer Camp @ Creative Twist Events: ENTREPRENEURIAL ACADEMY
August 14 - August 17$295.00 – $550.00
WEEK 6 – ENTREPRENEURIAL ACADEMY
August 14th – August 17th
Children will gain the necessary success skills to set them on the path of becoming our future entrepreneurs. This week, kids will learn what it takes to succeed in our global new age economy, equipping them with the success skills they need, and setting them in the right direction for understanding entrepreneurship at a young age. Kids will learn first hand from local entrepreneurs with different backgrounds like bakers, health instructors and shop owners. Kids will visit a local business every day while they develop a business that will be presented on Thursday. Kids will be paired up based on their skill and age.
Morning Session: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Monday: Blueberry Muffins
- Tuesday: Healthy Fair (smoothies, bowls), Funfetti Granola Cups
- Wednesday: Sugar Cookies and Homemade Icing
- Thursday: Fresh Pasta and Sauce
Afternoon Session: 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Mon – Idea Factory.
- Tue – Client Discovery
- Wed – Design & Create
- Thu – Presentation
- Parents will be invited to come to see the booths where kids will be presenting. This Week CTE Camp will take trips in the afternoons to visit local entrepreneurs!